This recipe goes well with steam hot chapati or naan. Let’s have a look on (dahi bhindi recipe)
Ingredients : –
- Lady Finger- (250 gram)
- Onion- 1 finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 2
- Cashew nuts- 7
- Curd- ½ cup
- Garlic- 3
- Gram flour- 1.5 spoon
- Cumin seeds- 1.5 spoon
- Coriander- 1.5 spoon
- Red chili powder- 1.5. Spoon
- Turmeric powder- 1.5 spoon
- Whole spice powder- 1.5 spoon
- Fresh cream- 1 spoon
- Oil- 1 spoon
- Dry fenugreek leaves- 1.5 spoon
- Chop ladyfinger in 1-inch pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and add ladyfinger and sauté it for 8-10 minutes until it starts changing colour on low flame.
- Keep aside the ladyfinger
- Make a puree of tomatoes and cashew nuts.
- Heat the pan again add oil and put cumin seeds.
- Then add onion, ginger garlic paste and sauté it for 15 to 20 seconds
- Then add onion tomato cashew masala paste and sauté it till it oil comes above
- Add all spice powders (dahi bhindi recipe)
- Turn off the flame and then add whisked curd and little water to it
- Turn on flame again and sauté it for a while
- Add dry fenugreek leaves with fresh cream and simmer it for a minute
- Dahi bhindi is ready to serve.