We all are used to rice idle but let’s do a fusion with Idli and try to change the (egg idli recipe) concept . So let’s have a look on the recipe :-
- Idli- (depends on number of people)
- Onions – 2 chopped
- Ginger – 1 spoon chopped
- Garlic- 1 spoon chopped
- Green chillies- 1 slightly chopped
- Tomato – roughly mashed
- Tomato ketchup- will add to taste but not necessary
- Black pepper powder- 1 spoon
- Red chilli powder- ½ spoon
- Spice powder- ½ spoon
- Lemon juice- ½ spoon
- Salt- according to your taste
- Oil- 1 spoon
- Heat oil in a frypan and sauté onions, then add green chilli, ginger, garlic and tender cook it.
- Add chopped capsicum, cook the whole for 2 minutes and then add tomatoes
- Sauté for at least minute then add salt, red pepper and add pour the (egg idli recipe) egg into it.
- Cook it for next 2 to 3 minutes and then add quartered idlis to it and mix it well.
- Add lemon juice and ketchup and your egg Idli is ready to serve.