DRDO MTS Exam date 2020 released and is one of the eminent exams that our country has. It released its 1817 vacancies early this year but the exams were cancelled due to global pandemic.
DRDO stands for Defence Research and Development organisation and is the main body which performs the recruitment MTS exams. The exams are conducted at the National level. The main objective of this organisation is to innovate technologies and weapons to strength are defence service.
This article is about all the relevant details that are related to DRDO MTS exam 2020. You will get every detail about vacancies, exam date, eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus. Above all, this article will also describe strategies and tips.
DRDO MTS Exam Date 2020
Earlier in 2019 DRDO notified about 1,817 vacancies that were opened for Multi-Tasking staff. Unfortunately, the exam couldn’t happen due to the outbreak of COVID-19. The tentative date for Tier1 and Tier2 exams will be out soon.
DRDO MTS ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA
The eligibility criteria for DRDO is 10th pass from a recognised Board or Industrial Training Institute. The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years to give DRDO MTS 2020.
If you want to apply for DRDO MTS, all you need to do is visit their official website. Create a login id and password and fill out the form and pay INR 100 as a fee.
DRDO MTS 2020 EXAM SYLLABUS
The exam is held in two phases out of which one is CBT 1 or Tier 1 and other is CBT 2 or tier 2. The syllabus for CBT 1 includes General Intelligence and Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Abilities. While CBT 2 consists of General Science, Maths and English.
SUBJECT DETAILS OF CBT 2
- Numerical methods
- Vector Algebra
- Multivariate Calculus
- Differential equations and Mechanics.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Detection
- Spelling Correction
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
DRDO MTS 2020 EXAM PATTERN
The exam pattern for DRDO MTS 2020 includes 100 questions of 100 marks and the total time allotted is 90 minutes. In which General Awareness is of 30 marks, while quantitative aptitude and reasoning are of 35 marks respectively. In CBT 2 general science and maths are of 40 marks respectively while English is of 20 marks. The two tests are computer-based as well as CBT one is screening and CBT is final selection for posting.
There is no negative marking and the medium of examination is Hindi and English.
The minimum marks required for qualifying tier 1 is 40% for general/OBC/ECM categories for SC/ST it is 35%.
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY ON THE DAY OF EXAM
You need to carry the hall ticket and an id card on the day of examination. The id card can be Driving license, Adhar card, Pan card, Voter id or Passport. Avoid carrying learning license or ration card as an id proof as they are not considered. If possible carry the same id which you have mentioned while filling the form.
The person with disabilities needs to carry disability certificate as well as an undertaking if they are bringing a scribe along.
STRATEGIES TO PREPARE FOR DRDO MTS 2020 EXAM
Cracking a DRDO exam isn’t that tough, it just requires dedication and hard work. Keep the following tips in mind while you prepare for DRDO MTS 2020 exam:
- Read the newspaper regularly and keep yourself updated about what is happening.
- Practice previous year question papers to increase your Speed and know about the pattern.
- Prepare notes on current affairs for at least 6 months.
- Give you enough time to reasoning and try to solve reasoning quizzes daily.
- Revise all the basics concepts and formulas for your quantitative aptitude and numerical ability.
- Try to follow Vedic maths or short tricks to solve the maths question.
- Before you go for exams memorize all the formulas.
- Manage your time properly as it is the key factor.
- Practice regularly and try to increase your efficiency.
- Keep in mind accuracy is the most important factor.
- Try to solve strong subjects first and don’t waste much time on any question.
- Solve previous year question papers and practice mock exams as well.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|