amazing facts related to Beauty
Humans are naturally inclined to beauty and need not to say our this inclination has made our beauty business too prosperous and has a good future ahead. It has given numerous employment to many people.
So below are few amazing facts related to beauty that can actually make your eyes pop out:-
- History of makeup dates back to Egyptians who created first make up our of copper and lead.
- Women actually used charcoal to paint their teeth as a symbol of beauty during world war two.
- Fish scales are being added to eyeshadow and lipstick for purpose of glitter.
- Human babies take up to six months in order get their permanent skin tone.
- Your pore can actually store up the first and oil for upto 20 years.
- Shampoo was invented in India made of pulp of soapberries ,basically a concoction of herbs and hibiscus flowers.
- Whale vomit and it’s excreta is being used in making of fancy perfumes
- Lipstick was given status of essential item for female nurses during world war two.
- Before blush was invented women used to pinch their cheeks to give them rosy texture.
- During the year 1400 women remain entirely hairless was trending in which women would shave their heads , pluck their eyebrows and eyelashes entirely out.
- A weird therapy gained popularity named “ urine therapy” where celebrities used to rub urine on their faces and even drank that urine.
- Earlier the purpose of make up to frighten the enemies or was used for magic shows.