Indian weddings are always big and fat and of course, there is no doubt about it! We all know that it is the most celebrated tradition in every part of our country. But most of the brides got confused to pick up the (Indian bridal hairstyles) best makeup look and hairstyle for the d-day. And only for that particular reason we are here to help you out. So, stop worrying and believe us.
Our suggestion is to try to choose the wedding hairstyle according to your face shape and hair length. You must not pick one just for your love for that. You should consult with your hairdresser or make-up artist before wearing that hairstyle. Otherwise, it can ruin your whole effort and the d-day. So, here we will showcase some traditional bridal hairstyles with modern features like puffed hair, messy braids (Indian bridal hairstyles), fancy accessories, curled buns, and so on. Check out-
- Braid with flower and accessories:
- Open hair with flower design for reception:
3. Real flower in the bridal bun:
- Curl and twist:
- Popular south Indian bridal hairstyle with Broche:
- Back bun with front side parting puff:
- Front roll with half-open hairstyle:
- Punjabi wedding hairstyle with side puff and bun:
- Front locks with twisted open hair for Christian brides:
- Loose hair in Front with a bun at back for Indian Muslim brides:
Hope you have got enough inspiration for your d-day look in terms of hairstyle. Pick any one of these and rock the night with your super gorgeous look. Wish you a very happy wedding!