Raksha Bandhan 2020 is just around the corner and we hope that you’re prepared for the celebration. The ladies out there would be going crazy to select the perfect rakhi for their beloved brothers. And unsurprisingly, the brothers out there would be making up their mind to loosen their pockets on that auspicious day. Moreover, the gift shops are all stocked up with fascinating gifts for brothers and sisters. Also, we’ve brought you some beautiful quotes on rakhi, messages for big brother, and rakhi wishes for brothers and sisters.
Make Rakshabandhan 2020 special with these awesome wishes
Rakshabandhan is an auspicious festival for all the Indian siblings. On this day, the sister ties the pious thread on their brothers’ wrists and put a red tilak on their foreheads. And in return, the brothers take a vow to protect their sisters in all circumstances. Fascinatingly, Rakshabandhan is the only festival for siblings in India and holds great significance mainly in Hinduism. The festival of Rakshabandhan commemorates the lovely bond between brothers and sisters in the entire nation. However, Rakshabandhan is a more special festival for sisters than brothers and she desperately waits for this day to come.
Short quotes on Rakshabandhan
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” – Gregg Levoy
- “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” – Christina Rossetti
- “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life.” – Victoria Secunda
- Loads of Rakhi wishes to all my brother standing on borders to protect us.
- Happy Rakshabandhan. Don’t make the commitment of protection only to your sister, but determine to protect all the girls.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020 to all lovely brothers and sisters. May the festival remain awesome for you and shower all happiness.
Rakhi messages for brothers
If you’re far away from your siblings on Rakshabandhan 2020, then we’ve got something for you. Here’s a list of beautiful messages that you can send to your siblings and show them your love and affection for them. Feel free to select the most appropriate message for your brother from the Rakhi messages given below.
- I’m proud of all that you have accomplished in your life. I will continue to wish you the best, and I know you will continue with many more successes.
- I feel safe knowing I have you by my side. When life throws challenges at me, you will be there. Thank you for this incredible feeling of security!
- I am grateful to have you as my brother. I pray that you will be blessed in all the important areas of your life.
- Thank you for your friendship, love, and support. You encourage me to be my best, and I admire your character.
- Remember when I used to pick on you when we were kids? You got the best of me a few times as well. I miss those days. It was a fun time in my life.
- To really know someone, you have to have a lot of history with them. We have that history together. That is why we have such a strong bond.
- We are tied together by the relation of blood and time. Our parents are honored by our continuation as friends even into adulthood.
- On the occasion of Rakshabandhan, I am forwarding my wishes to all of you. Celebrate the festival with your loved ones.
- Holding sweets and Rakhi on the plate, don’t make your sisters wait. Reach home with gifts and celebrate.
- On the occasion of Rakshabandhan – the festival of siblings. Let’s join hands and make a commitment with nature to protect it.
Maybe, unfortunately, you might be missing your brother on this special day. Or due to some reason, you couldn’t meet him for a long time. But gladly, you can communicate with him and show him how much you miss him. Moreover, you can send him beautiful rakhi greetings to make him feel special on Rakshabandhan 2020.
- On this pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan I want to remind you that no matter what, I will always be there for you my little brother. Love you. Happy Rakshabandhan.
- I may not be there with you bhaiya but remember I miss you and I am waiting for you to come home really soon. Happy Rakhi!
- Times and money change many things. But the love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all the blessings, love, and care for you. The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!”
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you bro!
- I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear brother, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to the world’s best brother. Thanks, Bhaiya for letting me do whatever I wanted to do. Thanks for giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams. You are the one who hides my all secrets and loves me as no one else does. Thanks for supporting me unconditionally and believing in me. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you.
Raksha Bandhan 2020 wishes for friends and family
Rakshabandhan marks the strongest bond between brothers and sisters. However, Rakhi is special not just for siblings but also for the entire family. So, to express your best wishes and enjoy the festival of rakhi with them you can send them these wishes on Rakshan Bandhan 2020.
- May all brothers and sisters have the best time together. Happy Rakshabandhan.
- Never break the trust of your sister, this festival of Rakhi gives this message to every brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Celebrate the festival of Rakhi with family and friends and don’t ever forget your commitments you made to your sister.
- May all colors of rakhi bring lots of happiness and prosperity in your life. Lots of wishes for Rakshabandhan.
- Red, green, pink, yellow, may all shades of Rakhi make your life blow.
- May the love and enthusiasm of Rakshabandhan bring all shades of happiness in your life. Happy Rakshabandhan to all brothers and sisters.
Raksha Bandhan 2020 date
Although Rakshabandhan always falls in the month of August and unsurprisingly, Rakshabandhan 2020 is also in August. We will celebrate Raksha Bandhan 2020 on 3rd August i.e., Monday with lots of fun and excitement. However, don’t forget to buy simple Rakhis this year rather than those fancy ones because these are gonna stay for longer.