Sexual dysfunction refers to a problem during any phase of the sexual activity which prevents an individual from getting satisfaction by performing sexual activity (sexual weakness in female). The sexual response cycle has four phases:
According to the researches, the sexual dysfunction is common among 43% of women and 31% of men, as being an introvert Indian we don’t discuss it. Fortunately, 90% of sexual cases are treatable, so if you are suffering share your concerns with your partner and doctor.
What are the causes?
1. Physical causes.Diabetes, heart disease, neurological diseases, hormonal imbalances, menopause and some chronic diseases like kidney disease or liver failure, and alcoholism or drug abuse are the reason because of which sexual problem occurs.
2. Psychological causes It includes work-related stress and anxiety, concern about sexual performance, marital or relationship problems, depression, feelings of guilt, or any sexual weakness in female.
What are the problems?
- It will lead to killing the desire of having sex.
- She wouldn’t be physically aroused during sexual activity.
- Lack of orgasm due to the absence of sexual climax
- Pain caused during intercourse can also be one of a problem.
How it can be treated?
- By educating peoples about human anatomy, sexual function, and what are the changes associated with ageing, sexual behaviours and responses.
- We can provide various distraction techniques which can be used to increase relaxation and eliminate our anxiety.
- Encouraging non-coital behaviours in this there is no involvement of sex it includes sensual massage which will provide us comfort and can increase communication between partners.
- Perform sexual positions that are quite easy and will produce less pain this will help to relieve some pain.