Are you in search of an impressive teacher day 2020 wish note for you or your little one? When it comes to you then anyhow the matter is manageable. But when it comes to your kids the total headache becomes absolutely yours. However, don’t worry. You are in the right place. Take the headache out and train your child for the celebration.
“A good teacher makes a good pupil”- we believe this saying wholeheartedly. Our teachers play a huge role in shaping our life. And when it comes to honoring their immense love, care, dedication, and contribution, one day is not enough for us.
History of teachers’ day:
However, we celebrate the 5th of September in honor of our gurus and teacher around the country. Though globally teacher’s day is celebrated on 5th October Indians choose the birthday of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan for teacher’s day celebration. He was an excellent teacher, a Bharat Ratna recipient, a scholar, first Vice president, and second president of our country. Since 1962, we remember the former president and we also honor our teachers on this day.
A hug or a simple wish can make a teacher happy. But, this year, due to the pandemic situation students cannot meet their teachers; celebrate this special day in their school. Wait, Come On! It is 2020. They can still meet them virtually, show their affection, and seek their guidance and blessing. So, this time teacher day 2020 is going to be more colorful, attractive, innovative, and very different from the previous years. Let’s see, how to make the day cheerful and memorable.
Here, we are presenting some heart touching ready to go happy teacher day 2020 images, wishes, and quotes that can melt any teacher’s heart.
Heart touching Teacher’s Day Quotes:
Let’s articulate your feelings and thoughts in an impressive yet touching virtual post with some relevant quotes. In your writing, praise your favorite teachers and make them feel special. For this, you just have to talk about those quotes what they taught you and that instance when they help you. Your teachers will adore your words, for sure.
Happy teacher day 2020 quotes:
Here are some inspiring teacher day quotes you can share with your teacher.
- “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher.” — Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” — Malala Yousafzai
- “True teachers are those who help us think for ourselves.” — Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.”- Mark Van Doren
- “If you were successful somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life.” – Barack Obama
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “I have always felt that the true text-book for the pupil is his teacher.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man.” – Swami Vivekananda
Teacher day 2020 wishes:
When it comes to a virtual post for your teacher, it can be informative or inspiring but it should be expressive to flaunt your emotion also. Don’t forget that your teacher should be the heart of your writing. Dedicate your thoughts, pay tribute to your teachers, acknowledge their dedication, and let them know how important they are in your life. So, go through our article and get some amazing teacher day wishes. You can wish your favorite teacher this way –
- “Wish you a very Happy Teachers Day! A good teacher is like a candle. It consumes itself to light the way for others”.
- “I found guidance, friendship, discipline, and love, everything in one person. And that person is you. Happy Teachers’ Day”!
- “Sir, you have encouraged me at every step and been my strongest pillar of support. Thank you for everything. Happy Teachers’ Day”!
- “It is because of you that I am a strong and confident person today. I respect you so much! Happy Teachers’ Day”!
- “Wishing you lots of happiness, you are an amazing teacher. Happy Teachers’ Day”!
- “Dear Sir, you are my inspiration and I have learnt so much from you. Happy Teachers’ Day”!
- “Dear teacher, you are a blessing in my life. What would I do without you? Thank you! Happy Teachers’ Day”!
Adorable Teacher’s Day Images:
A picture is worth a thousand words. A thousand words cannot leave the same impression as a single image does. So, image is a beautiful way to show your affection and gratitude to your teacher. You can send images with some lines of a poem or some teacher’s day quotes to your teacher.
Here we are sharing some adorable teacher day images with you and you can share these pictures with your favorite teacher.