We, ClassHose India Pvt. Ltd. Are putting this proposal to your college for the purpose of campus recruitment to hire (Jobs In Delhi NCR) graduates for Maruti Suzuki India Limited. We would like to arrange the required services like traveling allowance and staying allowance for our recruitment officers.
For further details please reach us at www.classhose.com.
Designation: Technical Trainer
Experience: 1-5 Years or above
Qualifications: B.tech/M.tech in Mechanical or Automobile
Age Criteria: 26 Years or above
Annual Salary of the Job: 3.60 – 7.20 Lacs
Job Location: Gurugram/Manesar
Total Candidates required – 15-20
Mandatory documents – Please carry the below documents. Without these documents, you will not be allowed on the trek.
- Carry A Copy Of Your Resume/CV
- 2 Photograph
- Carry-All Certificates, Identity Proofs, And Other Documents
- Look Professional In A Formal Outfit
- Your Portfolio/Projects/Internships/Past Experiences
- Effectively conduct theory and practical sessions as per trade requirement and as per the session plans.
- Student Engagement – Create interest in the trainees and ensuring they remain attentive during the sessions.
- Provide training in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Ensure the students follow Participant Guide, educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Conduct Internal Assessment, record, and report on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of students.
- Ensure 100% pass and maximum candidates to pass in A grade.
- Minimizing the % of dropouts.
- Provide feedback to candidates on a timely basis during (Jobs In Delhi NCR) the course and maintain records as applicable.
- Maintaining attendance with student’s signature on a daily basis.
- Data capturing through the use of technology to be done promptly. E.g., capturing of attendance using the application, conduct formative and summative assessments online.
- Prepare and collect Feedback forms and sharing with Reporting Managers.
- Prepare student testimonials (videos and hard copies) and sharing with the Reporting Managers.
- Preparing students for formative and summative assessments.
- Maintain assets, keeping track of consumables and update periodically whether the consumables are outdated or not.
- Reviewing and evaluating one’s own teaching and learning strategies, methodologies, and programs in line with the Curriculum and Session Plan guidelines.