This catchy and highly famous recipe has it separate fan base. Let’s know the recipe (murgh musallam recipe) of this famous dish.
- Chicken- 1.5 kg
- Chillies- 2
- Garlic- 20 cloves
- Ginger- 2-3 inches
- Garam Masala- 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
- Yogurt- 1 cup
- Red chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom pods- 6
- Cloves- 10
- Cinnamon- 1 stick
- Peppercorns- 10
- Cumin seeds- 1 teaspoon
- Coriander- 2 teaspoons
- Oil- 12-15 tablespoons
- Large size onion- 3
- Salt- to taste
- Cilantro- 2 tablespoons
- Grind green chillies, garlic cloves, ginger into smooth paste (murgh musallam recipe).
- Make paste of garam masala, salt, turmeric powder, yogurt, red chilli powder.
- Put the above paste to marinade Keep aside.
- Meanwhile , roast cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon, cumin seeds, coriander seeds.
- Heat oil in pan. Sauté onion and garlic. Then grind this with above roasted items.
- Again heat oil in pan and put marinated chicken to it. Sauté till it gets brown. Keep aside the chicken in other plate and add ground paste to remaining oil.
- Sauté it for 2-3 minutes. Then add marinade chicken pieces , chilli powder and salt. Add water as thick gravy you want .
- Cook till chicken is tender.
- Murg Musallam is ready to serve. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.